References / Testimonials
- More than 50 commits to Qt each year since 2009
- More than 250 code reviews to Qt commits each year since 2012
- We are approvers on Qt-Project.org
- Several talks at Qt events
- Frank Karlitschek, Founder ownCloud
- Max Stevens-Guille, CTO ComQi
We developed for, advised and provided services to (excerpt):
Who is Woboq?
You can mail us at email@example.com right now for inquiries (in English, French or German).
You can also schedule a call via e-mail.
Last Blog Entries
- Integrating QML and Rust: Creating a QMetaObject at Compile Time (07/06/2018)
- Two C++ tricks used in Verdigris implementation (15/02/2018)
- QML vs. C++ for application startup time (18/07/2017)
- Woboq Code Browser: under the hood (24/10/2016)
- QReadWriteLock gets faster in Qt 5.7 (10/08/2016)
Code Browser by Woboq
Browse C++ source code in the browser with semantic code analysis providing links and tooltips.
Reduce engineering time by enabling faster understanding of code without installing the source code of all dependencies/libraries on each developer's machine!
https://code.woboq.org is a sample instance that displays the code of several popular open sources libraries.
© 2011-2019 Woboq GmbH
Google Analytics Tracking Opt-Out