Code Browser by Woboq
Browse C++ source code in the browser with semantic code analysis providing links and tooltips.
Reduce engineering time by enabling faster understanding of code without installing the source code of all dependencies/libraries on each developer's machine!
https://code.woboq.org is a sample instance that displays the code of several popular open sources libraries.
Last Blog Entries
- Woboq Code Browser: under the hood (24/10/2016)
- QReadWriteLock gets faster in Qt 5.7 (10/08/2016)
- QIcon::fromTheme uses GTK+'s icon cache in Qt 5.7 (16/06/2016)
- Verdigris: Qt without moc (25/05/2016)
- Moc myths debunked (22/02/2016)
Who is Woboq?
Some time later, we extended our team with Jocelyn Turcotte who also worked on Qt (and mainly QtWebKit, QtWebEngine)
You can mail us at email@example.com right now for inquiries (in English, French or German).
You can also schedule a call via e-mail.
References / Testimonials
- More than 50 commits to Qt each year since 2009
- More than 250 code reviews to Qt commits each year since 2012. We are approvers on Qt-Project.org.
- Several talks at Qt events
- Frank Karlitschek, Founder ownCloud
- Max Stevens-Guille, CTO ComQi
We developed for, advised and provided services to (excerpt):