Woboq Quassel Hosting
What we offer
We are offering accounts on our quasselcore.
Stay connected on IRC and never miss a message!
- with SSL encrypted access
- even from behind restrictive firewalls/proxies (We use port 443/HTTPS)
- hosted in Germany
- with high uptime
- we are using Quassel since 2009 and hosting for our friends since 2011, for customers since 2012
- the first two weeks are for free
At this time we don't accept new customers.
We accept payments by bank transfer, PayPal or Bitcoin.
If you want to know more
To stay updated, you can also follow us on Twitter.
About Quassel IRC
Quassel IRC is a distributed IRC client that consists of a quassel core and a quassel client. It offers a similar experience to irssi+screen, smuxi, IrcCloud or rust. It enables you to have persistent IRC with access to your backlog from anywhere.
You can read more on Wikipedia.
Quassel is a distributed IRC client, similar to a proxy/bouncer. However instead of using a regular IRC client, you use a quassel client.
Our quasselcore will connect to IRC for you. You can then connect to the core via
- the official Quassel client for Windows, OS X and Linux
- the quassel client for Android QuasselDroid
- the Quassel2Go client for Maemo 5 and MeeGo
- the iQuassel client for iOS
- Ask users on IRC in #woboquassel on irc.freenode.net
- One review on G+
Signup now and receive two weeks for free. Sign up© 2016 Woboq GmbH